Acceptable Use Policy
RumbleUp Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated: April 12, 2018
Political Social Media, LLC ("Political Social Media" "we," “our,” or "us") operates the RumbleUp mobile app and related platform ("the Services"). By using or downloading the Services in any way, you agree to comply with the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”). If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Policy, you may not use or access the Services. Failure to comply with this Policy may result in us terminating or suspending your use of the Services and potential civil, criminal, or administrative liability or penalties against you. This Policy is incorporated by reference and governed by the Terms of Service or any other written agreement between you and Political Social Media governing the Services.
This Policy applies to all use of the Services, including by both end users (“Users”) as well as RumbleUp clients that manage the Services (“Administrators”).
1. Prohibited Use of the Services
The Services may not be used in any manner that is illegal, does not comply with best practices in Administrator’s industry, or violates any person’s rights. Prohibited use of the Services include using the Services to:
- Transmit, or direct the transmission of, any advertising, marketing or other messaging if Administrator has not obtained the consent, if and only to the extent consent is required by law, from the recipient.
- Transmit any messaging that is offensive, obscene, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, abusive, or contains tortious material.
- Engage in messaging that promotes, incites or instructs criminal matters.
- Engage in messaging that is otherwise unlawful.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate Political Social Media, a Political Social Media employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm Political Social Media or Users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- Use the Services in any manner that violates (a) industry standards; (b) any third-party policies, including all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association, or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines (or any similar or analogous industry standards, third-party policies, or requirements in any other jurisdiction); or (c) requirements that Political Social Media may communicate to its Users, including any usage requirements.
- Engage in any unsolicited advertising, marketing, or other activities, including any activities that violate anti-spam laws and regulations, including the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act (or any similar or analogous anti-spam, data protection, or privacy legislation in any other jurisdiction).
- Use the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise), including unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Use the Services to harvest or otherwise collect information about others from users, including email addresses or phone numbers, without their consent to provide such information.
- Create a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a text message or phone call.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other person’s or entity’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack (or use the Services to engage in such an attack).
- Otherwise interfere with the functionality of the Services.
2. Honoring Opt-Out Requests
If you are a User and wish to opt out of receiving messaging via the Services or receive a request to opt out from the recipient of such a message, you agree to notify Administrator of such request.
If you are an Administrator, you agree to immediately honor all third party requests to opt-out from or stop messaging via the Services, to cease and desist from sending any further message following the receipt of any such opt-out or stop messaging request, and to maintain a cumulative list of such opt-out requests.
3. Amendments to this Policy
This Policy may be modified at any time, for any reason, and at our sole discretion. You should review this Policy periodically to be aware of and understand any changes. A revised version of this Policy will be effective as of the date it is posted. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event we make a material change to this Policy, we will provide you with notice of such change by posting a notice on our website, after which your access and use of the Service shall be subject to the updated version of this Policy.